The STEP13 is the amazing new intelligent sequencer/stepper for fireworks, pyrotechnics and SFX.
The sequencer can be Triggered from any other firing system or battery. It can also be started manually using a 2 button override feature, in the event of an external trigger failure.
The STEP13 has a host of features for the demanding firework professional and enthusiast.
- Stepper Mode -
Step to the next cue on each trigger input pulse.
- Same Interval Mode
- Set the same time interval between all cues.
Set the same time interval between groups of cues
(Fire 2 x 6 Cues, 3 x 4 Cues, 6 x 2 Cues etc)
- Different Interval Mode -
Set a different interval between cues.
- Clock Mode -
Set any cue to fire at any time according to an internal clock.
- Sweep Mode -
Fire sweeps / chases back and forth across multiple units.
- Memory -
Easily Save, Recall and Edit 10 shows in each mode.
- Connect multiple units together in any mode.
- Extremely strong and rugged.
- Waterproof when lid closed.
- Easy to use.
- Lid can be closed on e-match / igniter wires.
- Menu system in 5 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, German, French)
- Internal 12v Lead Acid rechargeable battery.
- 12v @ 10 Amp max per output.
- Short circuit protected outputs.
- Fire 12 e-matches in series or parallel per cue.
- International fast charger supplied (UK, EURO, USA).
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Proven low temperature operation.
- Full Self Test and Diagnostic for maximum safety and reliability.
- Set time intervals from 10ms (0.01s) to 9m59.99s.
- Battery meter (voltage and %).
- 3 - 70v trigger input pulse (compatible with almost any firing system or battery).
- 2 year guarantee.
- Made in the UK.